Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus Banner, Feb 20

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

Exodus Banner, Feb 20 Empty
PostSubject: Exodus Banner, Feb 20   Exodus Banner, Feb 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 pm

https://2img.net/h/i194.photobucket.com/albums/z102/finishthefight03/Photoshop/Halo/Feb20Bannercopy.jpg

Hey guys. This is my work. Ive been playing around. This is what I found on Timmy's uploads. Any other pictures you all have for me to put together, upload your screenshots and tell me what you want. If I cant do it, I'll be glad to learn how and experimenting.

Edit: Okay. After looking through Timmy's Pictures, I found this better copy of an assault bomb. It has the peace sign. I personally think this one is a whole lot better and professional looking.

https://2img.net/h/i194.photobucket.com/albums/z102/finishthefight03/Photoshop/Halo/Feb20BannerPeaceSigncopy.jpg

Last edited by ExD Stryker on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Banner, Feb 20   Exodus Banner, Feb 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:09 pm

....and Oh btw, I still have the .psd copy to mess around with if thats not what you wanted with writing.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Banner, Feb 20   Exodus Banner, Feb 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:01 pm

I love the look. I just say we need to agree on the words. I know God loves everyone but we need words that represent us and our brotherhood as well as our faith
Back to top Go down
ExD FireTree
The Humble Slayer
The Humble Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Banner, Feb 20   Exodus Banner, Feb 20 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:23 pm

I think thats really good!! the peace sign does look very well...

although, I think that we might come off as a bit lame to someone who doesnt know us.. perhaps you can replace the words "Jesus love you" with something like ... "leave no man behind" ...(no not that) ummm, or you could trey invertying the sky to make it red, because red is awesome, or just making the sky a darker blue...

just some inputs... I just dont want to be coming off as... lame... or w/e. Smile
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Banner, Feb 20   Exodus Banner, Feb 20 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 am

Yeah sure. I understand. I put something there cause I didn't know what else. I thought it was lame too but that's why I saved the master .psd copy. So I guess we still need to decide on which one. I like HHS peace sign. Ill try to think of a good saying to throw up there.

Edit: I just looked at it and the color I thought was reasonable. I mean I can make it darker but I thought grey was good with the bomb and etc. I'll put another one up to see what you think.

Last edited by ExD Stryker on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot)
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Exodus Banner, Feb 21   Exodus Banner, Feb 20 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:17 am

https://2img.net/h/i194.photobucket.com/albums/z102/finishthefight03/Photoshop/Halo/Feb20Bannerv3.jpg

Okay. Here is Part three of the banner presentation. The qouote was from the Prophet in Halo. It sounded cool. Any ideas and I can easily change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus Banner, Feb 20   Exodus Banner, Feb 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus Banner, Feb 20
Page 1 of 1