Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Exd Bloodshot
Local Shinobi
Exd Bloodshot

Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode Empty
PostSubject: Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode   Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:27 pm

So i was thinking i was trying to cram a lot of action into one movie. Probably too much to be done even by a real film crew. This got me thinking what if we rewrote that exodus movie i came up with into a monthly episode. That way we would have plenty of time to film and work on it as well as getting a regular date out there. Its just a thought i had anyone interested let me know.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode   Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 pm

what movie did you write? I think that would be better cause of school and busy schedules.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode   Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:19 pm

YOU WROTE A MOVIE!!!!

I WANNA SEE!
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode   Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Its a good idea except peoples time frames are being shortened now bc of school. Weekend night would have to be the time to do it.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode   Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:51 pm

yeah I agree with him. I can help in anyway possible if we can get on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode   Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus movie more like an exodus JAG webisode
Page 1 of 1