Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i wanna join your clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Airbooth

i wanna join your clan Empty
PostSubject: i wanna join your clan   i wanna join your clan EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Hello, I wanna join. My gamertag is Airbooth, i play halo 3 and before that i played halo 2. Some say i am good, i say im alright. Im good at driving any vechicle and turrets, assault rifles and sticking. Im good for anything.
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join your clan   i wanna join your clan EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Hey airbooth. So we are coming out of a time where our clan is generally not that active due to school. People are just starting to play more and get on the forum more so don't be discouraged if activity seems low at first. Just play with us online and participate in the forums whenever. I will add your gamertag next time i get on. Mine is ExD Ghandiii
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join your clan   i wanna join your clan EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Hey Airbooth Ill add you in about half an hour. Ill be on halo all tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join your clan   i wanna join your clan Empty

Back to top Go down

i wanna join your clan
Page 1 of 1