Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

would like to join clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

would like to join clan Empty
PostSubject: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:59 am

my current gamertag is SGT s0ur Cherry. i am currently in a small clan and i would like to join exodus. ive been a christain for 5 years. i know ExD Macdaddy and ExD dirtbuster personally. but i also know ExD Bermuda Tri through xbox live. if i am accepted then can someone who is a moderator add me and let me know. sgt s0ur cherry

(o's are zeros 0)
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:58 pm

awesome and good to meet you sgt

We got some changes goin on in the clan right now so ill talk to jeff and isaac and see where we are
Back to top Go down
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Alright sounds good
Back to top Go down
ExD Insomnia
Fearless Leader/Jesus lover
Fearless Leader/Jesus lover

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:25 am

heeey baby... ummm.. b dane.. you never called me... Do we still even have a relationship????? anyways.. yeah man.. you can join... Just make sure that you don't talk crap like everyone else on halo..

any objections?
Back to top Go down
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:58 pm

so am i in
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:03 pm

haha well lets play, my gt is ExD Ghandiii. ill be binge playing all week. and insomnia has to interview you.
Back to top Go down
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:10 pm

k ill probably be on all week and whenever is good for yall to interveiw me is good for me
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:10 pm

yea and knowin isaac it wont be easy to get a hold of him lol.

As for you gettin in I had a good time playin with you yesterday so your good in my book. Isaac will give you a little interview. Really the only way to get my vote (as everyone knows) is if you just visit the forums and communicate with the clan as a whole.

Good luck bro
Back to top Go down
ExD dirtbuster

ExD dirtbuster

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey SGT S0ur Cherry should be able to join he's one of my really good friends and his is uber cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy alien alien alien alien alien bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 pm

haha i was kidding about the isaac interview thing, i dont think we've ever done that. SGT sour cherry is basically in. if he doesnt play with us or be active on the forum then we kinda just seperate, so its up to him how active he is.
Back to top Go down
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 pm

o haha i thougt u were serious about that. but ya when yall are on id like to play with yall. and i look in the fourms almost every day but i dont have to many posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would like to join clan   would like to join clan Empty

Back to top Go down

would like to join clan
Page 1 of 1