Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Check this out. Folks this has been happening on a more and more constant basis. Cops abuse the power they are given. These egotistical sociopaths deserve to be fired and jailed. This is ridiculous and should evoke nation wide outrage!

http://www.phillyd.tv/2009/05/13/police-beat-up-pastor-on-camera/
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:09 pm

I love phil. he gives a show thats the best show but its not really a show but its Phil talking to a camer for 3-4 mintes. yeah
Back to top Go down
Exd Bloodshot
Local Shinobi
Exd Bloodshot

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:07 am

I have been keeping tabs on stuff like this and i just have to say it is absolutely terrifying how cops are getting out of control and putting the law into their own hands, i mean from not writing their friends tickets to completely abusing their rights. Also, if you look at the legal list for searching your car when you get pulled over it includes "being calm" "being too nervous" "being loud" "Being quiet" What the hell happened to the fourth ammendment? Oh wait its not like they teach us this shit in school.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:29 am

My reaction exactly. What has been most unnerving is the amount of people who say the pastor deserved it. Had he simply just let them search him it would have never happened. WHAT REALLY!!??? These people are the same ones that would vote our liberty away and make a mockery of what our founding fathers originally intended to be the law of the land for this country. We the people hold the true power the government (cops, fbi, cia) comes from the people. If I ever get pulled over by a cop like this pastor was I would do the exact same thing. I dont forgive as easily as the pastor. This thing would go to the supreme court. All the officers involved would lose their jobs and the state would be paying off my college tuition and the tuition for the next three Dane generations (all of whom will attend Harvard University)
Back to top Go down
Exd Bloodshot
Local Shinobi
Exd Bloodshot

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:00 am

The main problem here is that people want rights but not the responsibility to have their rights. The only reason people said he deserved it was because he was being "uncooperative" and should have just gave in. This is bullshit he knew his rights and he was fully within them. He fully accepted responsibility for his rights and i deeply admire him for that. I just wish more people would have done the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!   OUTRAGE!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus Forums :: Chit Chat :: Let's Talk-
Jump to: