Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I could use all of yalls help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

I could use all of yalls help Empty
PostSubject: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:40 am

Hey guys. This has absolutely nothin to do with halo but I figured Id ask anyway seeing as yall are my homies and what not.

Theres this thing on youtube called nonstars. Its just a small contest between youtubers where each week a few people battel to create the best video voted on by other users. I applied to get in but so many people applied that a entry level contest had to be done. Its called micro nonstars. We wernt able to create unique videos for the micro contest, just random ones put up on ur youtube were chosen. If you could would you guys head over and vote on my video?

http://failpire.ning.com/page/micro-nonstars-round-1-battle-1

Its the video about the pie auction. My username is wbtd12 so vote for that one. Everyone can vote once a day. If its not to much of a bother could you guys please do that.

Thanks fellas. Cant wait to see you on halo!!!

(if I pass the micro nonstars then Ill get to participate in the real nonstars battles. Ill be making videos each week, so lets get me in! Pass word along to your friends if possible.)
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:48 am

wow guys and don't even worry about being unfair to the others. Brandens is best by far, and its nowhere near his best video. I'll try to get you as many votes as i can branden
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Thanks Jeff. I wish the guy had let us all make our own video for the beginner rounds instead of just choosin a random one on our youtube accounts.

If I make it through to the actual things Ive got some ideas cookin. Can anyone say green screen? lol

By the way if any of you guys got any ideas for short video segments hit me up!! Each battle is just everyone making a video asking for people to vote for them but everyone does something creative in the video.
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Branden's down two votes Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:45 am

you can vote once a day
Back to top Go down
Exd Bloodshot
Local Shinobi
Exd Bloodshot

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm

i vote twice a day thanks to my phone and comp then tomorrow im gonna use my colleges comp lab and cheat u into victory branden.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:21 am

YES!!!!!!! lol Ryan your the man. I was just about to text you and see if you had any diabolical ideas on how I can achieve victory. By the way GET ON HALO YOU BUM!!!!

I saw jeff get on last night but I was so tired of losing that I didnt bother jumping on with him lol
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:21 am

yeah my internet crapped out anyways. Im done with school now though!
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:34 pm

YEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be on halo tomorow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I could use all of yalls help   I could use all of yalls help Empty

Back to top Go down

I could use all of yalls help
Page 1 of 1