Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a potential clan to play against

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

a potential clan to play against Empty
PostSubject: a potential clan to play against   a potential clan to play against EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:55 pm

I was looking around on gamerchiefs and they have a person who started a clan. I told them that if they wanted, they can mesage me and I would ask you guys if you wanted to play. If they say yes, are you all up for it?
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: a potential clan to play against   a potential clan to play against EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:05 pm

OH YES MOSSSSSSSSS DEEEEFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: a potential clan to play against   a potential clan to play against EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:48 pm

sure. schools out after tomorrow. give me a call
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: a potential clan to play against   a potential clan to play against EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:32 am

I found another clan for Exodus to play. They are most likely going to be an actual clan but since I might not get on in a while his GT is UGA Reventon. I think that is what it is. There is him with a few others like UGA Smurf but if any of you want to friend invite them and play them, it should be a good game.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: a potential clan to play against   a potential clan to play against EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Ok Im totally down for some butt kickin this week (as long as its not my but (except if its jordan doing the kicking(VERY NICE)))

I say get some ghandiii action, throw jack in when he gets back. Im down, and then if no isaac hows about Havoc?

OR

we could throw in Danko, JAck, Havoc, and the potential (cataclysm) See if hes got the balls for it lol

which ever is good, but it would be sweet to start having a list of Exodus victories on the homepage
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: a potential clan to play against   a potential clan to play against EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Dude Havoc makes the team NO questions asked. I R Dominance
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: a potential clan to play against   a potential clan to play against EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:28 pm

depending on when it is but I think right there you just named the 1st string and 2nd string team lineups. Throw them all in for BTB.

WHen you said danko, I don't think anyone here knows what my name is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a potential clan to play against   a potential clan to play against Empty

Back to top Go down

a potential clan to play against
Page 1 of 1