Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup fellas, participation and what not....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

Sup fellas, participation and what not.... Empty
PostSubject: Sup fellas, participation and what not....   Sup fellas, participation and what not.... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:36 am

Hey guys! I took a vacation from halo life to enjoy fine women and alcohol for a month. I missed you guys and Im ready to get back into the swing of things. Ill be on halo tonight and prolly all weekend. My weekdays are pretty busy with work but Ill be on now more often

PS-I moved into a new house down in SC. It is a much nicer environment to play halo in (which is why I was never usually on during the school semester). Ill be on more this school semester than previously ESPECIALLY at the start of november, plus Ill be bringing a couple of new people with me. I should be getting a little brother this semester (fraternity) and he'll have to learn how to be a beast on halo. Ill need all your help for training purposes lol.
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: Sup fellas, participation and what not....   Sup fellas, participation and what not.... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 pm

haha, well im gonna get on halo now to find you. andddd, branden you need to hear jordans montage music. and ive got more clips every day and i have a feeling itll be awesome. lets talk
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Sup fellas, participation and what not....   Sup fellas, participation and what not.... EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:23 am

The song is definatley his best yet. I am pumped to start production. Just need you and Isaac to start beastin little nine year olds daily..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup fellas, participation and what not....   Sup fellas, participation and what not.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup fellas, participation and what not....
Page 1 of 1