Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD

Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up Empty
PostSubject: Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up   Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:30 am

It is said that 86% of the World believe in God. Why don't we tell the other 14% to just Sit down and just shut up???
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up   Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:48 pm

It seems like 85 percent of the 86 percent are already sitting down with there hands under their asses
Back to top Go down
Exd Bloodshot
Local Shinobi
Exd Bloodshot

PostSubject: Re: Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up   Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 pm

well you see 96% of that 14% are very outspoken because when they tell their views they often meet ridicule and opposition, so then 90% of that group do their best to mock others and find shortcoming in others' beliefs. I refer to this as secular preaching. Many argue its not preaching but it is trying to convert people to a set a beliefs and in my book that is preaching. Meanwhile, the media( do i ever not sound like a right wing nut on here?) In their desire to please everyone for the sake of rating often ignores theistic and religious arguments which in turn makes the 85% fell more alone and timid about their beliefs which also cause them to fight for them.
Back to top Go down
ExD

PostSubject: Re: Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up   Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm

did you know that 48% of stastics are made up on the spot.
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up   Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:12 pm

well based on this post. I would say 100% of statistics are made up Cool and still counting.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up   Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 am

haha YES!

When Jeff visits the forums big things happen.
Back to top Go down
Exd Bloodshot
Local Shinobi
Exd Bloodshot

PostSubject: Re: Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up   Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:44 am

not gonnna lie my stats were made up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up   Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Sit Down And Shut The Hell Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus Forums :: Chit Chat :: The Great Debate-
Jump to: