Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N Korea

Go down 
+2
ExD Havoc
ghandiii202
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: N Korea   N Korea EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:06 pm

So North Korea continues to run tests and they recently launched a missile that they claim was for a space program but we all know its for long range missile tests that can reach anywhere in the world. This missile went through Japanese air space and hit the water harming no one but its a test that they have been forbidden to continue doing. What do you think America should do about North Korea assuming UN fails to stop them from running tests? Which is what will happen.
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Honestly, the UN can not do anything. THey will just tell them to stop but they wont. And America can not do anything because that threats a nuclear war. So NKorea will just keep on doing what they want with no resistance.
Back to top Go down
ExD

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Appeasement is a shitty policy. I think anyone should never appease any aggressor. Its what caused WWII. If i was America i would do my History homework and realize that I'm making a very big mistake. Fuck a bad rep its worth not annihilating the entire human population over.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:26 pm

yeah. I am not sure what should be done with NK. I do know that Obama made a big mistake saying the missile defense budget will be cut. If we are going to at least sit back and do nothing, you could at least defend our country to the best possible extent. Yah, noone wants WWIII "Nuclear WAr". I think our politics should stop worrying about good P.Relations and being re-elected and should try to grow up and step up to the plate they were elected to.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Danko what do you think would happen if 100 nukes were shot at America rigth now? Theyd hit. Its currently impossible to successfully defend against a nuclear attack (financially and literally). Hitting a nuke in mid air is like trying to hit a bullet with another bullet.

As far as N Korea goes, heres the truth. Nothing will be done that needs to be done. It will get worse.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am

yeah. I am afraid you are right about NK. But its ok cause we will all die because Zombies will eat our brains out.

and as for 100 nukes being shot at us, about 65% would actually make it through. Thats a rough guess based off many factors but the technology does excist with anti-missle defenses......too bad I cant say the same for those zombies.
Back to top Go down
ExD Reflection

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 am

first forgive my ignorance, second, if no one steps in America may be forced to implement the big brother policy, this is all because china is being a big pussy, and wont do anything about it because China really is behind all of this in my opinion, China is trying to ware America out with this stupid situation. And the situation in the middle east. The problem is the U.S. government has their hands already kind of tied in other things such as "Right Wing Radicalism" just this year alone 7 million residence applied for background checks so they could buy guns, see the U.S. Government has a completely different agenda than we think, they are trying to control us, they are trying to manipulate us to buy things with money we don't have, to artificially inflate our economy... I heard that we have never been as close to a Nazi Germany genocide than ever before.... I don't know if thats true but lets buy more guns shall we?

As far as going to war with North Korea, I think someone should, not America, because that would only give the other American hating countries more ammunition against ussss....... but if we have to lets do it....... Vietnam all over again...

read this link, its ridicules.
http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 am

Jack. Can you help clarify what you mean with, "We've never been closer to a German Nazi genocide".?

But I agree. Somebody else needs to step up to the plate and be able to attack N.Korea other than the US. But in all honesty, there is no other "friendly" country with enough resources to make an efficient attack. I think if something is going to happen, then it should be our country to attack with both the political and military backing support of the Un and friendly nations. With political support, we would be able to help subdue an uproar of rouge nations such as China or Russia. But it seems that the UN and their lackluster of interest in helping keep peace in the world while trying to not offend anyone shows who the real cowards are.

I have to give credit to any politician in the past if he/she was in a position to act, acted upon their instincts at the time, and then began to receive criticism for their actions. I find it hard to respect somebody who will not act at a given time and try to find the "perfect" solution to a problem that would cause no turmoil....Solutions like that just do not exist in this world in these times.
Back to top Go down
ExD Reflection

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:05 am

its like debating.. usually no one gets anywhere with it!!

as far as the Nazi Germany thing goes, I'm saying we cant let our government get to the point where they take our guns away, and our rights... because then the next thing you know their will be a concentration camp for all the "terrorists"(those who dont agree with the government)
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 am

Yes. That is true. First they are passing a law that says you must register your guns. No problem. They won't take them. Lets say (but hope it doesn't happen) Obama is assassinated and Biden takes over. He's already old and so he wants to take away guns. They already have a database to go off of as to who will own firearms. Then they will be coming for you, me, and everyone else.

But its okay. Im a firm believer in Nazombiology........
**The government will be the last of our problems...**

But in all seriousness, if they come and start to take away my guns, they aren't going to go easily.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:39 am

HAHAH quote of the day goes to Jack

"this is all because china is being a big pussy"

I love you man.

Great discussion guys. Im surprised at the amount of info youve got Danko. I shouldnt be surprised, your dad is rambo.

Quick note. If 100 missles were in route to America, none of them if any would be stopped. Our current missle defense lies with two options. The first is to hit the nukes during lift off as the come out of the silos, or to just hit they silos directly. The second option is when the missles get in the air to then fire all of ours at whoever shot at us. The goal being to completly eradicate the threat and to hopefully survive whatever atack the bring upon us
Back to top Go down
ExD

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:50 am

What about the massive 747 with a giant laser on the front that tears missles out of the sky at a very high rate...?
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:29 pm

what do you mean at a very high rate.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 am

he means its able to locate, track and shoot an actual beam of light which is extremly concentrated and will burn through the warhead and casing of the missile. Its not quite up to full use yet. They have the working tests but not quite operational. They arent flying around yet and if they'd work, they would locate only a few. I believe they work best near the site of missile launch which would make them more ideal because we cant be letting them fly constantly in foreign airspace.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 am

...........Come on guys. Need to watch "FutureWeapons" more. Hehehe
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 am

Branden. I must disagree with you. We have the technology to be able to destroy the weapons as they are mid-flight. Yeah, we can destroy the silos before more are released but take a look at the "Patriot Weapons System".

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/patriot/

The missiles can be set up and take very little manpower to operate them to keep looking for incoming threats. Once fired, it can track and make in-flight corrections to its course to be able to collide with the incoming nuke or missile. We have been selling this technology as a country to other countries in Europe such as Poland when they were being threatened by Russia.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/patriot-diagram-large.gif
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 pm

I think you need to take some things into account. When many countries have the capabilities to destroy the world many times over, it is in our advantage to say we can stop it. Information available to the public is available to the enemy, and we want to make ourselves seem as powerful as possible. But as for non military websites, such as future weapons, they're agenda is not the same. But, they are a profit company and the more they wow us, the more money they make. Just some things to consider...
Back to top Go down
ExD

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:04 am

the patriots effectiveness was ohhh i dont know... under 50%. Would you trust that?
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Yeah. Jeff. I see what you mean with trying to appear powerful but I've seen some articles in papers that aren't openly available to the public with both of my parents in respectiive spots in the air force. True, the effectiveness is 50% but when massed produced, the odds begin to look better.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 pm

I can respect your knowledge Danko, but more to the point of what Jeff was saying. Weapons exist that can destroy this world 100 times over. We could fire 1000 Patriots, but if just one or two get through thats more than enough to do ireprehensible damage.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Yeah. I discussed this with my dad and the biggest defense that we have from an attack is a theory which some military leaders call, "Mutual Desecration". Its the thought that it is impossible to destroy all of our nuclear weapons at once and if a country tries, we will destroy them with a large wave of our own weapons. So the only problem is when psychotic leaders don't take that into consideration and still threaten to attack us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

N Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: N Korea   N Korea Empty

Back to top Go down

N Korea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus Forums :: Chit Chat :: The Great Debate-
Jump to: