Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do u think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

what do u think? Empty
PostSubject: what do u think?   what do u think? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:59 pm

ok so in my bible class today, my bible teacher and my class had a discussion about when people accept jesus in to their lives, can they walk away from him. what do yall think?
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

what do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do u think?   what do u think? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 am

yes, you can walk away from Jesus.
Back to top Go down
ExD

what do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do u think?   what do u think? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 am

word
Back to top Go down
ExD Reflection

what do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do u think?   what do u think? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:57 pm

but why would you want to? He is such a nice guy you know... and he is always with us... he will never leave us, or forsake us.... we can leave him, even though technically he will still be with us when we have left...
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

what do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do u think?   what do u think? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:30 pm

I try to think of this question as an analogy of a hug because it is one we have discussed as well in Bible class. You accept Jesus as the only way to heaven and you hug him. You turn and hes still hugging you. Even if you do not want a hug from someone, they can still hug you, but it would only be one way. I believe when we are sitting in front of the throne when trying to enter through the gates, he will judge us upon whether or not we realized we were alone and cold and needed that hug............Was that even making sence?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do u think?   what do u think? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do u think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus Forums :: Chit Chat :: The Great Debate-
Jump to: