Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want our montage to look this good

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD Unscripted

i want our montage to look this good Empty
PostSubject: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr5Dnk4Rd3k&annotation_id=annotation_233747&feature=iv
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Ours wil own that
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:34 pm

wow, thats the best editing i have seen on a montage. It looks movie quality. Branden I think you could do this. but watch this montage.
Back to top Go down
ExD Unscripted

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm

i take it u liked it jeff?
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:31 am

yeah. i mean gameplay is like any montage, very good. but the editing is what gets me.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:19 pm

No joke at all. I can make something just as good as this.

The only thing I ask for is really solid gameplay clips from you guys. I cant have a bunch of single no scopes. People like kiltaculars and such

Dont get me wrong at all. This video took TONS of time and planning. The edting is solid. In my opinion though I think it was over edited. It was made for cracked out video gamers addicted to mountain dew so everything moves crazy quick.

Anywho Ive been wanting to make something like this for a looong time
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm

brandon, throughout summer i will have several clips for you.
Back to top Go down
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

PostSubject: good montage   i want our montage to look this good EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:28 pm

i found this montage on youtube and i was pretty impressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ZnqLeatIg
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 pm

its good, but its missing something epic. Like a montage jump with a noscope snipe to some badass editting. We can do better.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 pm

I def like that style. Just waitin on you guys to start feedin me some gameplay......hurry up and get over school!!!
Back to top Go down
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 pm

yeah jeff i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want our montage to look this good   i want our montage to look this good Empty

Back to top Go down

i want our montage to look this good
Page 1 of 1