Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome (please read first)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

Welcome (please read first) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome (please read first)   Welcome (please read first) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm

This part of the forum was created in order to provide a place where we can discuss our beliefs openly, whether they be religous in nature or not.

Debate is an integral part in truly understanding what we believe. If we cannot defend what we hold as truth, how then can we claim it as our own? Your paradigm will be challenged, but in the end you will find that this will only make you stronger as a person.

THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO DEGRRADE ONE ANOTHER. If you do not agree with someone then tell them that you do not agree. If you think someone is wrong, tell them that they are wrong. DO NOT insult and humiliate. This rule will be held to the highest standard. This part of the forum is meant to further knowledge and explanation, not destroy other people.

Thank you for your participation. If we can all utilize this like it should be used, then we may come to find many great fruits from this venture. I urge everyone to contribute, if anything, something. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. If you dont want to say anything then dont. You will not be viewed any differently as a person.
Back to top Go down
ExD Reconcile

ExD Reconcile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (please read first)   Welcome (please read first) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm

i beleive that God is our creator and created the earth and everything in it. God also sent his one and only son to die for our sins so that we may live eternaly in heaven with him
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (please read first)   Welcome (please read first) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 pm

I believe everything that SGT sour cherry said and a year ago that would've been my answer too. However, the longer I live and the more of this world I see, that statement gets more complicated and seeing as I am only 19, I am afraid to hear what I have to say at 70. In my mind, nothing is as simple as that statement SGT sour cherry said. However, the bible says we need to be like children in our faith and I encourage you all to do that, but take it from me, that will be the challenge of your lifetime. The bible also says that with wisdom, comes misery. So I sympathize with those called to wisdom.

Basically, I am torn and molded by the world every day and live in an easy world without God, but tough world with Him (also known as college). I hold on to the basic ideas but even thats a struggle, my beliefs are liberal in nature and I am all about making everyone happy, so in a world where people kill each other over religion, I naturally tend to avoid bringing religion into any situation, but I struggle with what God says about ministry at the same time. I just suggest Sour cherry, that you stay young in your faith and don't complicate things, stick to the basics.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (please read first)   Welcome (please read first) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 am

Wise words Jeff.

Its amazing how simple cherrys words are yet how much truth they hold. The sad part is the world wont accept cherrys statement. Its to simple to be the truth. The world complicates things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome (please read first)   Welcome (please read first) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome (please read first)
Page 1 of 1