A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:17 pm

So guys guess what?????

I love you!!

But foreals heres the news:
Its comin up on christmas break and going with Exodus tradition, this means magically most of us are going to begin playing halo again (ask an older member, for some strange reason christmas time brings us together up until summer break). So what does that mean for exodus????? ILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS!!!!!

But no more exclamation points....

ok one more

!

But thats it! (lies)

Foreals: I am excited to announce the creation of the next epic in Exodus productions. Starting next week I am going to begin the work on the next Exodus montage. What do I need from you? im glad you asked. What I want from you guys is to 1. PUT UP ALL YOUR FREAKIN SWEET FOOTAGE SO I CAN GET IT!!!! You have three or four weeks before I begin editing. plenty of time to dominate. 2. SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! Not everyone uses the forums...cough cough isaac 3. GIVE ME THE SONG I SHOULD USE!!!!! This does not mean you make a post saying use "donkey punch cuz like its so uberr cool and Its my fav song and girls are pretty hee hee hee". No. Vote on it guys. That seemed to be the biggest criticism from the last vid was that no one else liked the song. Its ok, it just happened to be my favorite song of epicness in the whole wide world....my feelings were not hurt....

I hate you all

BUT now we can choose a song together. Guys this vid should be sweet. I have much more experience since then with editing and graphics, plus I just got the adobe CS4 COLLECTION!!!!! (DANKO BE JEEAAALLLOOOOUUUSSS lol)

Also

ready

hee hee

THE WEBSITE WILL BE FIXED/FINISHED!!!!

I know this is waaay old news but school got wicked busy. It was my hardest semester yet, and most likely my hardest semester I could ever experieince. Next semester Ill be taking off to just work and make mad money so Ill have lots of time for halo and exodus YAAAAYY!!!! Im amped. Its gonna look good!

So guys Im really excited. We should have like a family reunion or something luuuulz

Stay safe, and do good in school guys. Its almost break SO DONT START SLACKING!!! SPRINT INTO HOME DONT JOG!!!!

By the way I want grade reports from all of you. Those with low enough GPA's have to play rockband with me

ON EXPERT!!! FOREVER DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!

Love Branden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:18 pm

oh yea and for the love of JESUS!! Please make these forums look SPICY!!!

Yes spicy. Its a good word. Make it so young ones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja

PostSubject: Re: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:32 pm

Branden i have over 60 saved clips. how many do u want me to get you becuase i can pick out the best of those?

The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:26 pm

I only want your best stuff. AND WHEN I SAY BEST I MEAN BEEEEESSSTTTTT

We are talking the best of best. Like over kills and stuff. Its its a single no scope it has to be sweeeet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja

PostSubject: Re: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:15 pm

mmmmk. What Bigysmals ask for bigysmals get

PostSubject: Re: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:22 pm

booo adobe CS4. CS3 is much better.
hey everyone im on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Special Report* THERE HAS BEEN A BAN ON EXCLAMATION POINTS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:22 pm

hahahahaha!!!

CS4 BETTER THAN THREE????????? YOUR CRAZY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja

PostSubject: Re: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:28 am

Dude Branden......you are in or a treat =)

PostSubject: Re: FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

FUN GOODNESS AND UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1