Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Hey guys. I guess I have got alot of explaining to do. I mean its all my fault for not being on. In fact, I was thinking of creating an epic story as to why I disapeared off the face of the earth like the chief asked me to be in something called "Halo 4?" anyone heard of such an idea? me neither so I turned down that offer but in all honestly, I dont know why I havent been on. I mean, Its just not halo but look at my GT and it says its been a while since I even signed on last. School has been pretty good and I have been enjoying it and hanging out with friends on the weekends non-stop so I really dont have time to sit down and play. For a few weeks, I even started playing a new computer game that I played a long time ago but its boring now and I even stopped that. I always think of you guys when I am at school or something when I am taking a test or something like it and it doesnt really seem to help me there cause all I think of is owning noobs with BRs and I dont finish my tests.I have some people staying at my house this week or so (geiger's sister and fiance, brandon.) while I am on thanksgiving break and they are in my game room with my tv so I might have to work on some playing time with some rewiring of long ethernet cords to another tv. (sounds fun right?) if I want to hook up with you'all. (sounds dirty but no homo). On second thought, I just remembered I am visiting my mom in Washington and I havent seen her in a while so Im driving up with my dad for the upcoming weekend.

ENough of my story and on-going events; whats new with you guys? I don't know any other new people here so you will have to explain them to me and where they came from.

P.S. Someone had reminded me of the fun "Take the Tower" Games we use to play in H2 so I went to forge and made my own variation. Its pretty fun but I havent ever played with anyone. Maybe when I get back, we can play the first ever game on it and see how it is. Its a square 2 story tower with stairs leading up to it on all 4 sides. On each corner, there is a tower with a BR and a 'nade spawn on each that are able to climb up and "assist" your team from. One of these "BR Towers" on each of the central towers corners if that makes any sense. I hope I was able to explain it good but I think all I have left is the weapons on a little bit of it but its pretty sweet so far. I was thinking FFA Hill or 2 man teamed Hill where one team-mate assists from the optional tower while another collects the points. I should put it on my FIle share before I leave for my trip if anyone wants to view it and add some ideas.

I sure hope this sends cause it would be a pain to have to retype this but yeah, here is my excuse as to why I fell of the edge of the earth....

*(ENJOY)* cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:28 am

Danko I read all of this

I LOVE YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:54 pm

i love him more.....
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

Oh thanks guys (Issac's voice)

I couldnt help but say that and think of him and the way he would have said it.
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 am

Dude u need to get on and we can play something like snipers together. snipers is so much fun
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Yeah. I thought I was leaving today but I am not leaving until early tomorrow morning like 5.Am early. I'll be back on Sunday but I wont play any until then. YEah, I may suck but I like snipers. I get better at it if I play it more. Especially if its on "Big BR Arena". Im not sure if you played it but Jack showed me and its a enclosed room with the four barricades standing up in each corner. I love playing brs with snipes on there.
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:48 pm

I wreck that room with no mercy
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 pm

yeah. probably do. but I was playing with some guys for their frist times and I spawned and before they moved, capped one in the head with a noscope the second the game had started. I knew they were there cause thats where the spawn points were and I amazed even myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!   SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus Forums :: Chit Chat :: Anything Halo-
Jump to: