Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just to give my brethren an update...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubblemuffin
Rogue Leader
Rogue Leader

Just to give my brethren an update... Empty
PostSubject: Just to give my brethren an update...   Just to give my brethren an update... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:28 pm

Hey guys, Chris here... for those of you that have joined in my absence, my gamertag is Bubblemuffin. Just was thinking about you guys and i thought i would check back with you all and give you all an update on life...

Im not back to play full time as of yet, life just hasnt leveled the playing field yet and ill explain why- i work 60+ hours a week at the hospital in surgery as a video tech, i have a girlfriend, jean, who i love dearly, im the personal graphics designer for the nationally acknowledged pink floyd cover band- the darkside of the wall, and the final reason which is why i am posting in this particular forum is that my mom has come down with cancer. melanoma to be exact. any prayers that could be conjured would be appreciated, as my family has been going through a hard time with it lately..

on a lighter note, how has the clan been in my absence?

i hope to eventually reclaim my officer's title and rejoin the ranks of this fine myriad of christian soldiers, as i do miss you guys and think of you often..

branden- the site looks pretty good! i hope to one day be able to help you work on it some more!

I miss you guys,

Chris Vessels
Bubblemuffin
Back to top Go down
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~cvessels
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: Just to give my brethren an update...   Just to give my brethren an update... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:04 pm

CHriss! Thanks for stopping on in. You go some cool jobs there. Ill be praying for your situations though.
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Just to give my brethren an update...   Just to give my brethren an update... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Dude those jobs are legit. And also where the melanoma located. My grandpas got it all the way down his back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to give my brethren an update...   Just to give my brethren an update... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to give my brethren an update...
Page 1 of 1