Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Exd Bloodshot
ExD Stryker
ExDBigysmals
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:19 am

So here she is guys. I was inspired by your words, what can I say

Well actually I can say its a peice of crap lol. But still strangly addicting. I made this in 1 hour, so dont expect to much.

I uploaded it on vimeo as well as youtube. Vimeo just goes a bit faster and is higher quality. So may I present,

The Worst Machinima Ever: 3 Word Story

http://vimeo.com/1556682

HERES THE YOUTUBE LINK. Leave a comment so it doesnt get spammed with haterz. Id apreciatte it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiU5PGv_7es
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:33 am

hahaha. Thats what you were working on? it was worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:32 am

lol im glad ya liked it
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:58 am

Also, heres somethings about the film:

When the magic fairy comes up, I actually tried to edit that in after effects. The fairy was gonna fly in (it would be a cut out master chief) and would all glowy and cool. BUT, my after effects is a gay bootleg and wouldnt import the mpeg. SO instead I had to use a frame overlay, which is what you see now (I also used a frame overlay for the lost sniper part

The part with ghandiii writing on the ground??? Well I was gonna use after effects to give him a giant pencil and have him writing on a peice of paper, but again, my damn after effects wouldnt work

I used only myself to make this vid. I alos signed in a guest. THEN HOW DID I MAKE IT LOOK LIKE 3 PEOPLE WERE PLAYING WHEN GHANDIII LOOKS UP AND SES WYATT HAVING HIS FUN TIME??????????? Cuz Im a beast. But yall prolly didnt eve notice that lol. Thats actually an editing trick I came up with myself. Im sure others have done it, but I dont know who they are.

You guys dont realize how much fun it is to make that stuff. Id do it all day if I could. If you guys can come up with any other little short shorts, and if you can make it to where it can be done with only a few people (if you guys want to help me make it) then be my guest. Create something. Tell me about. Who knows, it may become the WORST MACHINIMA EVERRR!!!!!!!!!

(rrrr ima pirate)
Back to top Go down
Exd Bloodshot
Local Shinobi
Exd Bloodshot

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:08 pm

fucking epic
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 pm

I FREAKING LOVE COLOURING!!
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:55 pm

hahahahaha, i love the music choice. was the last song for ryan?
Back to top Go down
Exd Bloodshot
Local Shinobi
Exd Bloodshot

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:44 pm

ill tell you what that was better than the surprise of jenna being pregnant
Back to top Go down
ExD FireTree
The Humble Slayer
The Humble Slayer

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:46 pm

is Jenna pregnant?
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:51 pm

I think i was the first to see the video. I stayed up searching untill u finally uploaded it. I was laughing
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 pm

whos jenna?
Back to top Go down
SuperMario
Court Jester
Court Jester
SuperMario

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:45 pm

ryan's bed buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Oh rly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE WORST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus Forums :: Off Topic :: Assorted Media-
Jump to: