Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

99 percent done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

99 percent done Empty
PostSubject: 99 percent done   99 percent done EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:56 am

So its done guys. All thats left is the credits and then blingo blamo DONE!. I will put it up on the BRAND NEW homepage, so expect it either tonight or tomorowz. Cheerz
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

99 percent done Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 percent done   99 percent done EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:08 pm

ITS DOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and oh so sexy I might add. Now time to make the homepage and we are in business

Also, dont think Ive forgotten about the members page. There are some tricks Im workin on to make it look as good as I want so expect a minor delay on that one
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

99 percent done Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 percent done   99 percent done EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:41 pm

oh good. I first read it and interpretated it as already being up on the site but I checked and it wasnt so I was disapointed but then read this again and found that you are working on the home page as well so I was okay with that because now I know why it isnt up.
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

99 percent done Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 percent done   99 percent done EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Dude. Thats awesome!!!!!!!! Im ready for this epic video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

99 percent done Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 percent done   99 percent done Empty

Back to top Go down

99 percent done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus Forums :: Off Topic :: Assorted Media-
Jump to: