Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus productionz??!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

Exodus productionz??!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 am

SO guys im addicted to machinima and i really wanna do something of that nature during my editing of the clan montage. Nothing spectacular. If you need refference check out anything by darkspire films (go to there website(google it)).

Quick lil funny stuff or a short action somethin

I NEED A WRITER!!!! Come on who can give me a good script? Any takers? Ill edit and all that jazz i need a script though
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:46 am

ok. I can maybe try to write one for you but who would you have act it out? A group of us to get together for you to produce it or are you doing everything one person?
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:56 pm

dude ill use as many peeps as I can get.

I jsut need somethin written out
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Im a good actor!!!! I can do funny voices Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:51 pm

again Im really lookin for more along the lines of a WRITER
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:48 pm

i know exactly what you mean. The hardest part of a movie is editing due to the time but its when you can have fun. (at least to me) but you cant think of lines to produce and so you can't do anything.

Purely for brainstorming, let's list topics to play. Maybe making fun of or copying tv shows.

The show "Survivor". I know its the worst you could think of but you might be able to pull off like two episodes or something.

I was just looking around on different sites and found this. sounds cliche but I dont know what else. comedy?
"The U.S Army sends to recon teams to go investigate the mysterious dissaperence of a squad that was in construct. It is revealed that the cause was a virus that turned the sqaud and engineers into zombies. They then escape to epitaph and Foundry and so on so on. It would be a comedy/action."

Edit: P.s.
I know how to prevent the mines from killing you on Sandtrap, removing the shield doors for snowbound, and removing the turrets on Snowbound so that they can't kill you if you want to film out in the open snow or sand. Just thought I would let you know.

Last edited by X Skill Alz 360 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt want to post again.)
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:32 am

NO U DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude a survivor video would be wicked easy i like it.........
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:28 am

okay. I thought it would be easy as well. I will try to right a script.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:32 am

I think it will be easier if I write one with basics and someone else helps add things to make it funny.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 pm

ofcourse
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:02 pm

okay brandon before we saw this post jordan randomly said to me "We should have a machinima of black people throwing sticking it to the white man in thier quest to overcome white power.

and Brandon, i would write for you. Give me the topic of choice and some time and ill whip up the script. And i dont care about any criticism. be as mean as you want.
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:30 pm

yeah. same with mine. If you dont like it, say so. I think we can both do our own and in the end have two movies. I've never written one before except in english class but it was a screen play so I know what to do somewhat. Critique mine truthfully.
Back to top Go down
ghandiii202

ghandiii202

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:33 pm

alright bigy, ima put my best recet play on my first file share. It is not a short clip. its just me picking up a sniper on big team on the new zanzibar and doing my thing. nothing unreal, just a good feel for me as a player. So bigy it might be too much to ask. but i would love for that play to come up with an exd ghandi label on it. maybe every player could have their intro or own secton where. and if you want we could have each player focus on what weapon they like best. just some ideas
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 pm

hey I havent been on live in a while. Is there another map? The "new zanzibar"
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:18 am

Jeff thats actually the style I was going for. The song Im using offers easy transition spots

Also if you bothe give me a script thtd be sooooo HOT!

Id prefer to make something humorous, possibly some action in there
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:50 pm

He meant last resort. He just couldnt remember the name
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:35 pm

oh thanks, I couldn't remember which one was zanzibar so it would have made more since if I had remembered that part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus productionz??!!!!!   Exodus productionz??!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus productionz??!!!!!
Page 1 of 1