Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD Vendetta

ExD Vendetta

xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap Empty
PostSubject: xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap   xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:43 am

Yo yo yo. I'm a gangsta, I'm a straight up G. Don't nobody player hate on ME. If you see me, you better flee me, I have crazy ninja moves just like jet lee. I was playin on guardian, sittin in the muck. Next thing you know. YOUR STUCK. I'm now on valhalla, sittin on a slope. You dont even see me yet you get NO SCOPED. Yo yo yo. I'm a gangsta, I'm a straight up G. I swear on you're mother I'm an M.L.G. Playin custom games, you have no clue. u runnin around with a sword i get a BULL TRUE. You try campin lifts in...Construct. I go up with a power drain, YOUR f***ed. Yo yo yo. I'm a gangsta, I'm a straight up G. This is my halo gansta rap BABY!

(COMPLETELY MADE UP IN 5 MINS)
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap   xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:01 am

Very nice
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap   xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:22 am

it sounds nice. You should try to get something with a beat behind it but it flowed better for me when I said "you are" instead of "you're". really all depends on the beat you choose.
Back to top Go down
ExD Vendetta

ExD Vendetta

PostSubject: Beat   xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:08 am

yea, to me I can hear the beat because I made it. if i said it u would hear the beat and it would sound right.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap   xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:42 pm

HAHAH NICE RAP! I think Havoc just got pwned.
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap   xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:38 pm

I might have to come up with some master ryhme to a lil Wayne beat..... we will see
Back to top Go down
ExD Vendetta

ExD Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap   xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:11 pm

u couldnt touch something close to a lil wayne beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap   xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap Empty

Back to top Go down

xCataclysm's MORE gangsta rap
Page 1 of 1