Exodus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Exodus clan of the Halo universe. A place to chill, chat, and ramble incoherently.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a new Video.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

I have a new Video. Empty
PostSubject: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:23 pm

I havent got time to post it but I made a video to post that is nothing more than the Halo 3 Matchmaking Ranks and requirements. I hope nobody minds but even though Exodus had nothing to do with it, I put it in the video because if its on youtube, its also advertising. I will proboly link it after dinner so let me know what you all think.

*EDIT:*

Here is the link to my video. The first song might not be the best but Brenden wanted the second.
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:10 am

where is the link?????????

(btw when he says brenden he is refering to exd rambo, not me)

edit:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That intro was soooooo pimp tight its not even funny

The whole exodus affiliation thing is great to, totally going on the website frontpage next time i go in to edit.

I have been inspired. Before I make the actual exodus montage, why not make an exodus picture montage using all of our best screenshots??? sounds sexy.

By the way, Danko why dont u have an exd in front of our name yet??????
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 am

oh right the link. haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpA78QF3KgI

btw, I thought the second song was different. Brenden (Rambo) didnt choose this one but he wanted "Navras". I tried and it sounded good but it was too cliche.

If it would be any easier on Brandon, over the summer I can work on a Montage of Pictures. It doesn't take much for me. I would just need a list of people and to have their best screensots in their gallerys or fileshares. Just tell me if you would like it to be done. I can't put film clips from the game because I don't know how to record them.

What do you mean I don't have an ExD in front of your name? I thought I did. Question Question
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 am

Dude that's pretty legit. The way you pit film clips on a video is by buying a capture card or go to gamerchiefs.com and they will do it for you. Research and mess Lund with gamerchiefs and check it out
Back to top Go down
ExD Havoc
Sexy Ninja
ExD Havoc

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 am

Dude that's pretty legit. The way you pit film clips on a video is by buying a capture card or go to gamerchiefs.com and they will do it for you. Research and mess around with gamerchiefs and check it out
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:21 pm

I know about the capture card. I havent had enough time though to go buy one or the money. but if gamerchiefs does it then sweet. bounce bounce I am so happy right now because I got the Sony Vegas Pro on my computer for FREE. The $500+ program that is the newest version like 8.0 is on my computer and I got it free. I am so stoked to make another video right now. Oh and its unrestricted so the trial doesnt end. lol!
Back to top Go down
ExDBigysmals
The Godfather
The Godfather

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Danko thats awesome! Ive got Sony vegas pro 8.0 on my computer as well. Its a superb editing program. If u need any help just ask.

OH and..............

MAKE A PICTURES MONTAGE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ExD Stryker

ExD Stryker

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 10:17 am

ok I was wondering if there was a way to make it show like four screens of the same clip. like one in each corner. 4 smaller screens. Is that an effect?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a new Video.   I have a new Video. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a new Video.
Page 1 of 1